2020 Spaceport America Cup Cancelled

Sad news that the Spaceport America Cup has been completely cancelled for this year in light of COVID-19 outbreak, but given the current situation this seems to be the best decision.

Full details can be found here.

Fortunately for us, we have been able to secure a place in next years competition. This means our rocket and payload build is planned to go ahead this summer depending on the lockdown status. Given that we have extra time, we are making changes for a 30,000 feet launch and expanding our space radiation experiment payload, so make sure to keep an eye out in the near future for updates on our designs.

We hope you all stay safe and well.

Comments are closed.

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: